Why choose INOA?
- No Odor
- Optimized Scalp Comfort
- Rapid Self-Emulsifying Mix
- Incredible Smooth, Velvety Texture
Supreme Respect for the Hair
- A Well preserved Hair Fiber color after color
- Hair that is as smooth as before color was applied for a softer touch.
Infinite Haircolor Power
- Exact and predictable color palette: true neutralizing cool shades, vibrant, and luminous warm shades
- Lightens up to 3 Levels
- Exceptionally even color from scalp to ends
- Coverage of up to 100% gray Hair
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the INOA technology Work?
INOA works with the ODS technology (Oil Delivery System): an unprecedented oil base that increases the active potential of the haircolor system while preserving the hair¡¯s natural protective layer twice as much as traditional ammonia-based permanent haircolor*.
* Helps preserve the hair's natural protective layer after 1 and 5 applications
How is MEA (monoethanolamine) different from Ammonia?
The advantage of monoethanolamine compared to ammonia is the absence of unpleasant odor, which is a considerable advantage.
How is it possible for INOA to have no odor?
The total absence of ammonia and the use of an odor-free alkaline agent (MEA) make it possible for the INOA formula to have no odor at all. This technological achievement offers professionals and customers alike the first 3-part permanent haircolor product that is odor-free and fragrance-free, with a creamy, smooth texture.
This is a major breakthrough that will completely transform the haircolor experience in salons. Thanks to INOA, the ideal salon is now attainable by all professionals: a pleasant technical space with no strong odor, leaving room for artistic creativity and a focus on customer satisfaction.
What is different about the INOA color result?
The INOA color result is authentic, exact and precise to offer real neutralized cool tones and vibrant warm tones.